You can have the best product or service but you are more likely to fail if no one knows about it. By generating more leads, you have more chances to succeed even if you have an average product. Having more leads usually means more money, and more money means most of the time; more profit.
Here are 4 smart ways you can start generating leads for your business right now.
1. Set up outbound and inbound marketing
What is outbound and inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing is a way to approach customers to products or services with SEO, Social media Marketing, branding etc, such as outbound marketing is a way to approach customers through advertising, promotions and contests.
Statistics shows that outbound marketing is more effective than inbound marketing. However, Inbound marketing is still very important. Balancing both at the same time is a very good way to generate leads for your business. Inbound marketing will help you maintaining a healthy with your followers or customers.
2. Tap into databases
3. Market through LinkedIn
As you may already know, LinkedIn is social network for business owners. Connecting to as many people as you can could bring you a professional clients. You can also post content on your feed just like Instagram.
4. Use Email Marketing
Engaging directly using email marketing once every 2 days is a great way to generate leads. Klaviyo is a great way to send mass emails at a very interesting prices However, your email must follow these instructions:
- Subject line:?The subject line must be enticing so that it makes the recipient want to read the content. The subject line should address the problems that your potential leads are generally facing.
- Concise: The content of the email should be concise, brief and engaging.
- Incorporate social media: Integrate social media links in your emails, so that the readers can easily be redirected to your social media page.
- Embed images: An image can speak more than 1000 words; thus, it is a good idea to embed images as well as text in your emails. (Hint:?Try to include lightweight images, so that email content loads faster)
- Integrate a call-to-action button:?CTAs are most effective at the top half of the email.
Shark Marketing Team
Inspired by: https://www.jeffbullas.com